Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Briggs Passport & Visa Expeditors Review

I needed a last-minute tourist visa to Brazil for my vacation this year.  Unfortunately, Brazil has one of the most complicated and expensive visa systems for US citizens and had I done it myself through the Brazilian consulate, I wouldn't have even been able to make an appointment to apply for at least two months, well past my departure date.

I contacted several visa expediters on the phone and they either didn't really know what was required or they were going to charge over $300 not including the application fee.  Interacting with A Briggs was so positively different from the others:
-They were CHEERFUL and patiently explained everything I needed to do
-Clear about documentation requirements, deadlines, and upfront fees
-Perfect amount of communication: didn't bother me unless it was necessary
-Reasonable expedite fee that was less than their competitors

I forgot to include a copy of my driver's license in my application and they immediately e-mailed me, requesting a scanned or faxed copy.  I sent that in but it wasn't very clear; within 10 minutes they e-mailed me again, asking that I send in a clearer copy.  Within an hour I had a Fedex tracking number and invoice in my inbox and everything was taken care of.  I got my passport with visa a full NINE days earlier than promised.

Thanks for taking the stress out of this part of my trip!

50 California St
Ste 1500

(between Drumm St & Davis St)
San Francisco, CA 94111
Neighborhood: Financial District
(415) 626-5860

No comments:

Post a Comment