Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fleet Feet Sports Review

The last pair of running shoes I had I picked up at Rack Room because they felt good for 30 seconds walking around.  I ran holes into them over the next four years and knew it was time to get serious about running shoes.  I saw the reviews on Yelp and figured I'd probably do worse on my own.

Just like everyone else says, they took my measurements and watched me walk and all the rest.  They brought out three shoes I'd never pick for myself, and all were better than anything I'd pick for myself.  The price for the one I settled on seemed steep, but I was glad to pay for the service.  Then I found my exact shoes on Amazon...for the same price.

I've yet to actually run in my shoes, but I'm still leaving 5 stars because of their return policy: 30 days unconditional (even wear and tear from running through mud puddles is covered).  Can't beat that!

2076 Chestnut St
(between Mallorca Way & Steiner St)
San Francisco, CA 94123
Neighborhood: Marina/Cow Hollow
(415) 921-7188

No comments:

Post a Comment